Friday 24 May 2024

Messy House Saturday Catch-up 4

Getting to the end of our road trip, and what a great time we had. Not a lot of stitching, but I did manage to finish another block of the Focus Cutting Sew Along.

Block 18, the prompt was I sections. Travelling I always have trouble with finding fabric. This is I for Icon.

So when I found this fabric at ALDI - of all places 😊, I thought Mickey is definitely an icon.

This trip there seemed to be so many more murals in the little towns we visited. This was one of the better ones.

Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss – The Inquiring Quilter

A Pageant of Finishes – From Bolt to Beauty

Finished(or Not) Friday – Alycia Quilt

Off the Wall Fridays - Creations - Quilts, Art, Whatever

Put Your Foot Down - A Quiltery

 

4 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing murals in the small towns we visit, and a few painted silos too. Australua seems to really embrace painted silos so much more than we do, I have seen many wonderful examples on people's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for an "icon"! Well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the I for Icon! So perfect. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/05/22/wednesday-wait-loss-381

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mickey is totally an Icon!!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete