Saturday 24 September 2022

August Focus / Fussy Cutting

Almost October, and this week I'm going to show you my 'just completed' August Focus-cutting blocks.

The theme for August was MOVEMENT and block 30 was motif. Scissors move! Block 31 was obscure sections. I purchased this fabric in Victoria a few years back and have used it before for fussy cutting. It's amazing how far a fat quarter can go. I see a lot of movement in this fabric.

I enjoy doing obscure sections as the patterns made can be so interesting.

I also used this fabric for the pattern matching in block 32.

Blocks 33 and 34 were freestyle. I love the movement of flags.

and in this octopus.....

Spring is here and we are busy in the garden and planning trips away.

Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss

Off the Wall Friday

Finished (or Not) Friday

Peacock Party 



8 comments: