Saturday 8 October 2022

Catch up Sewing

The last two weeks have included a week away and a few days at the beach. Just so relaxing..... and quiet! I worked on Paper Lanterns hand piecing and simply enjoyed the view. Meanwhile, before and after the short break away I worked on catching up with Moda Blockheads 4. 

Block 18 - Crowning Glory

Block 19 - Clover

Block 20 - Stop Go

Block 21 - Shiny Bauble. I liked this block and it was so easy to make - although I didn't do it paper pieced liked the instructions.

Block 22 - Star Patch

Block 23 - Gentleman's Fancy

Block 24 - Out Takes

Block 25 - Heart (it was suppose to have a heart in the middle, but I made the middle a square). This also shows part of what I'm doing with the second quilt from this sew along.

Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss

Off the Wall Friday

Finished (or Not) Friday

Peacock Party 

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome blocks - and that colorway is so cool.... but your campling set up!!! WOW!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blocks! Looks like you had a wonderful vacation. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete