Just haven't had the motivation to sew these past few weeks. A combination of cold weather (my sewing room is super cold), and waiting for Moda Blockheads and Quiltville Mystery to start. One starts while we will be on holidays and the other starts after. So I feel a bit in limbo. I decided to tidy the sewing room, which made more mess, but ……
Originally I had ALL of the downstairs, with one room doubling as a spare guest room. Then hubby decided to buy a big screen TV and a lounge. That took half of the main room, but I get to binge watch TV while sewing, so that's good.
Next we both decided to move hubby's gaming computer out of the girls (granddaughters occasionally visit) upstairs bedroom to one of the downstairs room - which was my stash/storage room. More things were moved around, and still get moved around. This room will be next on the list for sorting - again, probably when hubby is away fishing.
I did make a couple of small things for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. August colour was yellow, September is purple. I made another re-useable makeup remover. Handy little things to have.
I also made another paper napkin holder, but forgot to photograph before gifting. Maybe this week I will get more sewing done.
Link Up Parties for Inspiration:
Finished(or Not) Friday – Alycia Quilts
Off the Wall Fridays - Creations - Quilts, Art, Whatever
Wednesday Wait Loss - The Inquiring Quilter








Maybe you didn't get much sewing done, but straightening up is always a good way to spend time. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/09/02/wednesday-wait-loss-500