Saturday 8 June 2024

Messy House Update No. 6

I have been finishing off a few projects and started working on Moda Blockheads 5. Above is block 1 from Group 2. If you look in past blogs you will see the Christmas picnic rug and the purple blocks I made for Group 1. I am way behind on group 2, but did manage to finish block 2 this week.

I also made the green modern triangle block that I felt was needed. It does make a difference, now I need to decide the order I will place them and how to finish the top.

Rainbow Scrap Challenge colour for June is blue. Lucky I have my blues out for MBH5.

Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss – The Inquiring Quilter

A Pageant of Finishes – From Bolt to Beauty

Finished(or Not) Friday – Alycia Quilt

Off the Wall Fridays - Creations - Quilts, Art, Whatever

Put Your Foot Down - A Quiltery

Sew and Tell - Melva Loves Scraps

1 comment:

  1. It's great to catch up on the monthly blocks, isn't it? They are very pretty. Love those Modern Triangles! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/06/04/wednesday-wait-loss-383

    ReplyDelete