Friday 29 March 2024

Hearts and More...It's Been a Scrappy Week

This week I didn't get to the Christmas quilt, nor the part 2 of Moda Blockheads. I did however make some more luggage tags using scraps, one for each of us for when we cruise next. I changed it a little bit from last week and think I will change it a little more next time.

I finished a few more scrappy hearts....

... and turned them into hanging hearts.

I made a few more butterflies. I almost have enough to make a small quilt now.

I used some left over batting and some more purple scraps to make some coasters. That was fun and quick to make.

Only did a little bit of hand stitching this week. I added some of last years focus cutting blocks to the lap quilt I started last year.

Link Up Parties

Wednesday-Wait-Loss – The Inquiring Quilter

A Pageant of Finishes – From Bolt to Beauty (on a break until May)

Finished(or Not) Friday – Alycia Quilt

Off the Wall Fridays - Creations - Quilts, Art, Whatever

Put Your Foot Down - A Quiltery

So Scrappy  - Scrap Happy Saturday

3 comments:

  1. The individual luggage scraps are a great idea. Pretty butterflies, I've got some butterfly blocks too which need to be assembled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy making purple blocks! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterflies will make a pretty quilt. Love all your purple projects! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/03/27/wednesday-wait-loss-373

    ReplyDelete