Sunday 12 February 2023

First finish of 2023 - Chilhowie Mystery Quilt

This is the second year in a row that I have fully completed the Quiltville Mystery. Yay Me!!

I am so happy  with the quilt and as it was a gift for my darling granddaughter, it made it extra special. The backing was part of a quilt cover I had purchased some years ago for the purpose of a quilt backing.

I am also in the habit of now making a label when I start a quilt, but this is the first time I have written a label in order to embroider over the writing. My embroidery is slowly getting better.

I also used some leftover blocks to make a sleeping bag for Kenzie's favourite toy.

She loved it.

Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss

Off the Wall Friday

Finished (or Not) Friday

Peacock Party 

Beauty Pagents

3 comments:

  1. The quilt looks very nice, I'm sure your granddaughter is thrilled to have a lovely quilt made especially for her from Grandma! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a quick finish! Lovely quilt for your darling granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilts and embroidery are so well done. Very nice and pretty work.

    ReplyDelete