Saturday 27 August 2022

Lots of Handsewing.

My sewing room also doubles as Peter's cinema room and our guest bedroom, so now that family are here I've been able to concentrate more on hand stitching. I did have to fix two blocks in the top quilot centre. I'm not sure how I will finish this. I will finish the Paper Lanterns quilt top with all hand sewing time I have the next few weeks.

I was able to finish some Moda Blockheads 4 blocks before packing up the sewing machine.

Block 15 - Highland Plaid, designed by Crystal Manning.

 Block 16 - Indiana Puzzle designed by Tammy Vonderschmitt.

Bonus Block 6 - Step To It.

I did have time to re-arrange my orchids. Only 4 flowering this year, but they are so beautiful.


4 comments:

  1. Your orchids are so lovely! What fun to have visitors and to do handwork while they are there. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orchids are something lovely to collect once one is retired.

      Delete
  2. What a cool hand pieceing project!! Enjoy your company!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely having my sister here Alycia. Can't wait for them to visit again.

      Delete