Friday, 7 August 2026

This Week in the Sewing Room

Another week of bits and pieces, although I didn't really have a lot of time in the sewing room. I still had my aqua blue scraps out so made a few pineapples. They are about 5" x 7.5" and I designed them myself - an easy design, as my daughter wanted a pineapple wall print and I thought it would look good as a wall hanging - or lap quilt, or something else entirely.

I also did some more hand stitching on one of my many fussy/focus cutting projects from years ago hosted by Naomi. One project at a time - right! 

As I was spending more time doing paper, well really computer work, I also finished the hand stitching of table runner that my Auntie had started.

I'm toying with the idea of stitched sayings pennants, but that is still a work in progress.

Link Up Parties for Inspiration

Finished(or Not) Friday – Alycia Quilts

Off the Wall Fridays - Creations - Quilts, Art, Whatever

Wednesday Wait Loss - The Inquiring Quilter

So Scrappy 

No comments:

Post a Comment