I made a few extra coasters and a couple of 6.5" string blocks. While I had the 'aqua' fabric out I also used it for the back ground of last weeks blocks.
I came across this sea themed fabric in my scraps so thought I would make another TV block.
Link Up Parties for Inspiration:
Finished(or Not) Friday – Alycia Quilts
Off the Wall Fridays - Creations - Quilts, Art, Whatever
Wednesday Wait Loss - The Inquiring Quilter






I like your under the sea block and your movie blocks are awesome too!
ReplyDeleteThe TV block is just wonderfully funny - especially since it's Shark Week on TV. Love it!
ReplyDeleteYour "bits and pieces" with aqua are really pretty! Love your TV,, film slate, and camera - very clever.
ReplyDeleteYour TV block is so cute! I think you found some really pretty aquas to play with!
ReplyDeleteThe TV blocks are so cute and clever! I love all your teal blocks. Love the phrase at the top of your blog, too!
ReplyDeleteThe TV block is clever I've never seen that before.
ReplyDeletecute blocks.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the sea themed TV block…way fun!
ReplyDeleteThat TV block is so cute! You did a great job fussy cutting that fabric--it works perfectly! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/07/29/wednesday-wait-loss-495
Okay just love how you incorporated the sea fabric into the TV for the Aqua prompt!! Actually loving all the project blocks, will be looking back to see how you got this one started.......
ReplyDelete