Saturday 16 April 2022

Sip Tea and EPP - a new mystery.

I cant help myself. I see my internet friends posting about a new epp mystery and I just 'have to' investigate. All week I tossed between yes I'll do it and no I won't. Then I went into a quilt shop in the little town of Denman in the Upper Hunter Valley and found the perfect fabric - well found four of them, to audition.

I post to #sipteaandepp on Instagram every now and then, sometimes with tea and sometimes with something a little harder 😊🍸but when I saw a #sipteaandepp mystery project, I had to have a look. Find out about Sip Tea and EPP here, and here - hosted by Larisa from Stitching Notes and Irina from Nordic Crafter. This mystery started April 3 and it took me up to a few days ago to finally say to myself yes do it! I can't print the instruction as we are still travelling but I can get started and that's what I've done. Find mystery instructions here.

So I chose the two fabrics I will start with and now part one is complete. I may have to wait until we get home in a few weeks to finish. I do have an idea what it may become, but I'm not telling.

8 comments:

  1. Intriguing project! And this really does seem to be the perfect fabric for it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that fussy cutting. Those curved pieces look neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cool fabrics - but seeing how you use them is SO cool!!!! LOVE how that is turning out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute mystery so far! No wonder you couldn't resist. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete