Sunday 15 September 2024

Messy House - Between the Lines and more

Back from another cruise (I can't resist a special cruise deal 😊) and happy to get back into the sewing room. First up I fixed/changed/improved the accent block. I didn't like the look of the grey on the outer corners.

I think it looks much better with the green outer corners.


I then added row 5 to row 6, as above. I then started on row 3 'Boomerang'. I should finish this row this weekend, which is good because I found another sew along to start.

I did get a couple of triangle hexies finished.


Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss – The Inquiring Quilter

Finished(or Not) Friday – Alycia Quilt

Off the Wall Fridays - Creations - Quilts, Art, Whatever

Put Your Foot Down - A Quiltery

Scrap Happy Saturday - So Scrappy

A Pageant of Finishes – From Bolt to Beauty



 

2 comments:

  1. I was analyzing how the piecing was done on your boomerang blocks. Then I saw the paper piecing. So much easier to get the points right that way. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that adorable Quidditch fabric! Perfect for Q. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/09/11/wednesday-wait-loss-397

    ReplyDelete