Friday 30 August 2024

Messy House Catch Up

Worked a little in the 'stash' room but it was so unusually hot this week, so little work or sewing happened.

Still using the orange scraps as leaders and enders - making a few little bits and pieces.

Almost finished the next row of the Sugaridoo Sew Along. I think I will unpick the grey on the top and the bottom of the grey block and replace it with the greens.


Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss – The Inquiring Quilter

Finished(or Not) Friday – Alycia Quilt

Off the Wall Fridays - Creations - Quilts, Art, Whatever

Put Your Foot Down - A Quiltery

Scrap Happy Saturday - So Scrappy



4 comments:

  1. Looks like some fun projects happening at your stash room;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors you're using for Sugaridoo! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/08/27/wednesday-wait-loss-395

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the orange and green. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I empathize! July here was SO hot that I was in the studio very little. Even outside was hot (no AC; I live in central Alberta, where our HOT weather, even now, doesn't last long enough to invest in it) that I sat inside, curtains/blinds closed, fans going full tilt, and did hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete