Saturday 10 August 2024

Messy House Catch Up

More organising than sewing the last few days. I finished off the blue RSC projects from June. Didn't do any July scraps - was exploring the outback instead.

Made a few blue pineapples, about 6 coasters and two hearts. 

The scrap colour for August is orange, so I need to go through my stash to sort all my orange fabric. I also came across a new Sugaridoo SAL - Between the Lines. I am starting 2 months late, but that's normal - and OK - so I will be starting with row 1, using orange (because that's the fabric I will have out).

This coming week I am also going to catch up with reading my blogs and watching my missed YouTube channels. Not to forget Blockheads 5.

Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss – The Inquiring Quilter

Finished(or Not) Friday – Alycia Quilt

Off the Wall Fridays - Creations - Quilts, Art, Whatever

Put Your Foot Down - A Quiltery

A Pageant of Finishes – From Bolt to Beauty 

Scrap Happy Saturday - So Scrappy






 

 

8 comments:

  1. Your blues look great and have fun in orange!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have you back from vacation! I hope you had a good time exploring the outback. Love your pretty little hearts and coasters. That jar of orange scraps is sure yummy! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/08/07/wednesday-wait-loss-392

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always good for the body and soul to travel Jennifer.

      Delete
  3. Going on holiday certainly impacts on your time at the sewing machine. But you look ready to catch up with projects now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But we love our holidays don't we Jenny. Ready and raring to go with the next project - and more travels coming soon.

      Delete
  4. my room organizing came to a standstill once I started bringing boxes up out of the basement. Now I can barely walk thru in there as I sort things. It's a sad situation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just moved one box at a time, unpacked and then when I had time between sewing moved another box. Sort and sew. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete