Sunday 14 July 2024

Messy House 11

We are on another road trip to do the Min Min Experience (strange lights seen in the night that Aboriginal people believe are the spirits of elders), so sewing the next few weeks will be hand sewing.

This time travelling I decided to bring my #focuscuttingsewalong quilt that I am adding blocks to.

I decided to make all my blocks the same size hexie so I could stitch them together in a big quit - I just keep going around each hexie side.

Just enjoying exploring Australia, and sewing along the way.

Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss – The Inquiring Quilter

Finished(or Not) Friday – Alycia Quilt

Off the Wall Fridays - Creations - Quilts, Art, Whatever

Put Your Foot Down - A Quiltery

A Pageant of Finishes – From Bolt to Beauty

6 comments:

  1. I like your hexie quilt. That would make a great hand stitching project. Enjoy your trip and I hope you will share some of travel with us!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terry. Yes it is a great travel stitching project, and yes we have a travel blog - http://petallitraveller-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/
      and a YouTube Channel - Petalli Travellers - https://www.youtube.com/@fraserpete

      Delete
  2. What a lovely way to travel! I bet you are seeing so much of your country. Love your focus cutting project. So pretty! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/07/10/wednesday-wait-loss-388

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer. Australia is such a bit country, we are doing our best to see as much as we can.

      Delete
  3. This sounds like an interesting trip! Glad you have handwork - and good luck see the lights!

    ReplyDelete