Sunday 8 October 2017

Roll the Dice Update

About a month ago I decided to do what my friend Jenny does, and choose 6 projects / UFO's to check off the 'to do' list.

  1. Caravan Quilt top to quilt
  2. Brown Bag Mystery to finish
  3. "???" baby quilt to start
  4. Row by Row top to quilt
  5. Halloween Mystery to finish
  6. "?????" baby quilt to start
So I am very happy to say that I have completed 2. Brown Bag Mystery Quilt by Simply Colorful, and it is adorable. I really like the way it looks, and if I every make another one - which I probably won't, as it had too much paper piecing - I would swap the orange for bright pink. Shock, right, LOL.
I must say that looking at the individual blocks I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but look at it - wow.
So now I need to quilt it, so I'm making the new 2. Brown Bag Mystery - to quilt.
Also No 3. and 6. I might use Color Wheel mystery as one baby quilt, and Peace and Love mystery as the other.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing well indeed with your list!
    I love Monday mornings when I roll the dice on my own list, and this week I'll be working on No 3, a baby quilt. That's after I do a little tidying up first.
    Have a happy sewing week.

    ReplyDelete


  2. The above shared article is really very good, content present in it is very informative and very easy to understand.
    Thanks for sharing


    Opera Customer Service

    ReplyDelete