Saturday 14 May 2022

Focus Cutting April and Spring Mystery Reveal

I had no idea what the '#SipTeaandEPP Spring Mystery would turn out to be and I'm very happy with it. Not sure what I'll use it for, maybe my phone camera accessories, anyway I like it - it was my first time putting in a zipper.

Focus Cutting Challenge for April has finally been posted on Insta, and although I finished the blocks some weeks ago, it has taken me until this week to photograph them. The theme for April was botanical. Week 13 was motif.

Week 14 was sections. I enjoy doing sections.

Week 15 was matching and I don't like matching - wastes too much fabric and one needs sometimes more than a fat quarter to find all the parts, so this year I've decided if I don't have the right fabric for matching pieces I'll do something else. This time I decided to do some more sections.

Week 16 was free choice and I had some stripey fabric which is always good to use with EPP.

We have been home just over two weeks now and starting to get back into our home routines and that includes time spent in the sewing room. Great to be back at the machine again.

Link Up Parties:

Wednesday-Wait-Loss

Off the Wall Friday

Finished (or Not) Friday

A Pageant of Finishes

Peacock Party 


 

3 comments:

  1. Your challenge is beautiful!! And a zipper!! go you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alycia. I enjoyed making it.

      Delete
  2. That is an adorable zippered pouch! Love that little touch of hand stitching on it. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete