Saturday 28 December 2013

Celtic Solstice catch up

I am blogging this just before I start part 5 - yay - all caught up.
I am also multi-tasking - washing, changing sheets, general tidying before making my sewing 'mess.'

Part Two
Creating chevron units



Bonnie suggests that the off cuts be thrown out BUT - I'm Scottish, don't waste a thing :)
Here I have made a mini pinwheel from the off cuts - I do this instead of using my anchor cloth.

Part three - pinwheels

My sewing view!

Part 4 - four patch units
I could have hung these up as Christmas decorations!

While I have been waiting for the nest clue in the mystery, I did some sewing of the Sassy Cats blocks.


.... And who would have thought that one would need a quilt on the bed in the middle of summer. The weather at night was quite cold. Last night was perfect - so off came the quilt.
Do you remember this one? It is last years Quiltville Mystery - Easy Street.
Happy sewing
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment