Sunday 6 November 2011

Where has the time gone.......?

I've been so busy with work, that all I could do with my sewing was to think about it.
Well, last night I finally cleared off my sewing table and part of my cutting table and today cut some new strips for a quilt block exchange. I already had strips cut, but then found better material so decided to change some. My plan was to do two blocks (I only have five to go) and then go back to complete my school work planning - well you know......... One thing leads to another, I did finish two blocks, and did some crazy patch for a special project (can't show you here), and now I'm having a break before going back to start a baby quilt.

Ahhhhh ........ gee I wish I had time to just sew and quilt.
Until next time - happy quilting




No comments:

Post a Comment