Monday 9 December 2019

Making EPP Templates

Have you ever been happily sewing and run out of your epp papers? I often do, and it reminds me to finish some epp projects to free up some papers. I wasn't able to get to a sewing shop, so did some google research and decided to make my own. It took about two hours, but now I have a master I'll be able to print off when needed. I think it will be easier to make the templates for next years (2020) #fussycuttingsewalong as I have not been able to find them as yet. Interesting, while 'researching' I came across a YouTube video that shows one how to cut templates from a Cricut machine - I have a Cricut machine. I will be trying this.
I saw a video from Missouri Star Quilt Company about quilt as you go hexies and remembered I had the templates for this, so I got them out and was inspired to make a Christmas tree skirt - work in progress.

 
 
I've also been working on catching up with the #fussycuttingsewalong - better now I have the papers.
 
 I also completed the next section of the Galloromanic Moasic mystery.
 ...and also started a modern mystery row by row sew along hosted by Sugaridoo.
And of course I started Bonnie's new mystery.


2 comments:

  1. There are lots of interesting projects happening in your sewing room, you time to be bored when you are a stitcher, doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly Jenny - we should all do something that we love.

      Delete