Monday 30 December 2019

Finishing the Year and Ready for a New One.


I hope you all had a very merry Christmas. We had very welcomed rain here and a lovely day with family.
Peter and I made an A Frame tent for the girls. I first found the pattern 7 years ago - yes 7 years ago, and it took a back page of the Bunnings catalogue for Peter to make a few weeks ago.
I also decided to have a go at bunting, after watching a Missouri Star Quilt Video and I'm so happy with the way it turned out I've made a few more.



I also finished the Simply Colorful Fall Mystery which turned out to be 4 placemats.
Last post I had started part one of the Bernina Sew Along hosted by Sugaridoo. This past week I completed part two which is row one. As the rows are quick to make I'm going to make a second one in different colours. The left row is actually a darker shade than the one on the right.
This week saw the final star blocks for the 2019 fussycutting sewalong. Now I need to do a round of white, and then sew the final star blocks on, back, quilt and bind.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you both! The little ones look quite at home in their cute tent, love bunting too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They love it Jenny. The older one has placed it on her bed and sleeps under it!

      Delete