Saturday 7 September 2019

How many projects......

How many of you have more than one project on the go? Sometimes I think I have too many, but then I can't help but start a new one. I think I have September and most of October before Bonnie's new mystery starts, although I am sure to be procrastinating about fabric colour choices - as I do each year.
So this week I have been working on the Moda Blockheads2 and Ula Lenz Galloromanic Mosaic.
I finished the July August block and I am now waiting for the September block to be released. I am so grateful to my Auntie Margaret who gave me an 'Add a Quarter' ruler. It has been well used for this project. This part of the mystery involved making 12 grapes - yes they are grapes. White (or yellow in this case) grapes and red grapes.
 These will make part of the border around the medallion center.
I am not sure what I will do with the quilt. Yellow is certainly not a colour I use.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Allison, we are in Sydney for a couple of more days, after finishing the wonderful Indian Pacific Train trip. We had a great time and it was good to see some more of your wonderful country. I'll be happy to get back to my sewing machine, it seems ages since I did any stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Sew' what are you sewing Jenny? I'll head over to your blog to see. We just got back from a cruise to New Zealand. We do love New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete