Monday 2 September 2019

Home Again and Back to the Machine

Back home after our travels and Peter made me a wooden stand for my rulers and mats. Great having something made to order. It fits all of them perfectly.
Continuing with my Simply Colourful Mystery quilt Freedom, I chose not to make scrappy cream, as it took so long to make, but it does look so good. The clue then had a purple triangle sewn on one corner.

 The next clues were sewing all the previous clues together. I do like the way all the different creams came together. I guess, looking back it was good that I had time to make them.
One can see how by the time I got to the red scrappy blocks I wasn't using such small pieces.
I do like the way it looks and GD1 does too as she has claimed it for her new bedroom. The backing will be dark purple, her favourite colour and will be lightly pieced.
Happy quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment