Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas Material all put away - well most of it :-)

I've had a very productive last two days.

Finished all the Christmas presents; packed up the Christmas material; decided to do a new one day mystery
http://planetpatchwork.com/Mystery134/chipsnstripspart1.htm
; unpacked Christmas material - LOL

Decided Christmas material would be too busy for new mystery, but by then I wanted to make a Christmas quilt - so here it is.

 Using one jelly roll and a panel, and adding a little more material, I can make two lap quilts or large wall hangings. (It's a little hot in Australia at Christmas to use lap quilts).






























My sewing table




Christmas material is now packed up - well most of it and I'm ready to find material for Merry Mayham Mystery Quilt.

Then to continue with Orca mystery before next clue comes out tomorrow.
Life is good when one is on holidays.

Happy sewing
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment