Wednesday 15 April 2020

Staycation Sewing

Strange times we are living in. Normally this time of year we are traveling in the caravan or cruising, but this year we are on a staycation - like everyone else. I don't mind being at home, always something to do - not house work, but sewing and crafting and writing and family tree etc. Just so much to do. I finished Frolic mystery quilt top and I'm really happy with it. I'm not sure when I will get to finish it. I did the next two months of the Sugaridoo Bernina sewalong. 
 I loved working with a purple tone this month.
..and did a fun toilet roll wall hanging.

With the work safe at home, Bonnie Hunter started a new mystery - Unity. I'm making one for daughter's family in England, and our other daughter liked it so now I'm making one for her as well, although I still need to start that one. This is week one.
 With week two finished I think it looks better on point. Now to start week three.
So here's to another month staying safe at home.

3 comments:

  1. Your Frolic top looks lovely, such gorgeous colors too. Good on you for making two versions of Unity for family, would another for yourself be one quilt too many?
    Like you, we are staying safe at home. Usually we would be away in the caravan for an Easter trip, but not this year. Not sure when travel restrictions for non essential travel will be lifted here, there may not be any caravan trips for a while yet. Lucky I've always got plenty of seeing projects to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Definitely one too many, but ........
    Better to be safe at home Jenny. Looks like both our countries are starting to lift restrictions slowly. Thats a good thing. No overseas, only the ditch to travel in. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com ,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to his Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days.Mr Benjamin work with  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete