Sunday 28 April 2019

6 Point Diamond Stars

Back into routine of Saturday morning catch up of YouTube subscriptions and I discovered a new one - well it has been on YouTube for a while, but it is new to me -
The Quilt Show. Co hosted by Alex Anderson, who I remember from many years ago and a quilt show on Lifestyle TV. Next show is going to include tips about EPP, sew perfect for this fussy cutting project.
The month of April is all about shapes. Week 13 - freestyle. I still have some of the Tula Pink fat quarter I found in Kyneton so I made that my freestyle. The fabric is from the Tula Pink Chipper fabric range and is called The Hypnotizer in Sorbet.
 For week 14 the theme was curved whole shape centre motif. I used this fabric from my Aunties stash and made two blocks for this week. See Above. I decided that to continue withbthe lap quit I needed two similar 6 point diamond stars for opposite sides, sew made two.
 
 Week 15 curved in sections theme - and since I had a Tula Pink for week 13, I decided to do another one - same same, but different. I really do need to get more of this versatile fabric.
The next two blocks are using angles and I'm glad we are home so I can find some fabric in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment