Friday 4 October 2024

This Weeks Sewing and Prep for Next Week

This week I finished the eye spy quilt. I backed it with some cotton fabric I purchased some years ago for the ridiculous price of 20c a metre. I purchased the whole bolt. It has backed many quilts and I even made some bunting and a child's tent from the fabric.

I have the Modern Triangle Quilt lap top I made all pinned and ready to quilt. I think I know what pattern I'm going to quilt.

I also did some cutting out for the next row of Between The Lines. Lucky I have sewn curved blocks before, fiddly but easy.


Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss – The Inquiring Quilter

Finished(or Not) Friday – Alycia Quilt

Off the Wall Fridays - Creations - Quilts, Art, Whatever

Put Your Foot Down - A Quiltery

A Pageant of Finishes – From Bolt to Beauty

 Scrap Happy Saturday - So Scrappy

 

1 comment:

  1. The Eye Spy quilt turned out wonderfully well. And that backing, at 20c a metre for a bolt you certainly got a bargain.



    ReplyDelete