Monday 18 March 2019

Monday Catch-up - Diamond Flowers

I set myself a challenge - to do one hexie flower a day - and I have been doing just that. I have been using up all the little scraps from the fussy cutting diamonds.
Week 9 of the fussy cutting sew-along, was to celebrate International Womens' Day. I chose some Tula Pink fabric that I had from last years fussy cutting hexies. I 'discovered' Tula Pink about two or so years ago while watching The Mid-Night Quilter and WOW. What an incredible lady Tula Pink is (and boy would I love to live in her house).
 I still struggle a little with abstract fussy cutting but I like the way this flower turned out.
 So.... I tried another one
...and another one.
 Think I will try to do some more - but I only have a little of fabric left, so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment