Monday 1 February 2016

Simply Colorful Mystery Quilt Along

You all know I love mystery quilts. The hardest part is choosing the fabrics, as it is a mystery and one doesn't know how it will turn out - it's a mystery!!
This new mystery by Lynn at Simply Colorful named Oh Baby Baby Mystery Quilt, started a few weeks ago.
Above is my first choice of fabrics. I wasn't sure about the grey fabric, and asked the Simply Colorful Facebook Quilt Along group if I should change it to white or cream. Lynn thought white or cream would work better, so below is second choice of fabrics.
I had the fabric laid out for over a week before I decided to change my fabric choice yet again. 
I have my favourite colour choices, I am always buying pinks and purples and teals. So to change fabric choice again was hard.
This was my final choice, so I started cutting.
Part one finished.
Parts one and two.
Part three complete. I started this mystery at home and will finish it while travelling along the east coast of Australia.
I love sewing, and I love travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment