Saturday 24 August 2024

Messy House Catch Up

I finished the second row of Sugaridoo Between the Lines sew along, called Into the Mountains. When I was printing the papers I printed one set too small - always check the 1" square. Not to waste the papers I am using a set to make a smaller version of Into The Mountains, maybe as placemats. I'm using orange as that is the RSC colour of the month. I also made a Barbie quilt with the tiny 1" HST's left over from last weeks orange row.

I think it looks good.

Finally finished unpacking the caravan and retrieved my hand stitching. A few weeks behind, here is block 31.

Peter away fishing gave me time to re-arrange my stash area, which also doubles as Peter's computer room. I still need to sort and put some fabric back on the shelves, and Peter needs to add one more shelf for me. I'll be working on that this week.

Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss – The Inquiring Quilter

Finished(or Not) Friday – Alycia Quilt

Off the Wall Fridays - Creations - Quilts, Art, Whatever

Put Your Foot Down - A Quiltery

Scrap Happy Saturday - So Scrappy

A Pageant of Finishes – From Bolt to Beauty

3 comments:

  1. What a great use of trimmed HSTs. Barbie should be cozy now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hate wasting anything but I'm getting too old to do this as often as I use to.

      Delete
  2. How adorable! I love that teeny tiny Barbie quilt. Great idea to reorganize your stash when you have better access to it. Can't wait to see how it turns out with the extra shelf! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/08/21/wednesday-wait-loss-394

    ReplyDelete