Saturday 2 September 2023

Yellow - Not One of My Favourite Colours

The colour for August for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge was yellow. Yellow is not my favourite colour, so I don't have a lot of yellow fabric. However, I did manage to make a number of yellow blocks and even started a new scrap block - fashion. Granddaughter, while sitting next to me watching me on Instagram saw some blocks of clothes - she called them Barbie clothes - and wanted me to make some. I made some drawings and had a go. She was happy with it, I think its OK. If I make more I may do it differently. I made another triangle block from Modern Triangle Quilts - I should be able to start to sew them together next month.

I now have enough string blocks of many different colours and scrap blocks to make something. Not sure what but I'll work it out. I still need to use two of the scrap blocks to make a yellow place mat - and a red place mat.

Moda Blockheads 5 starts next week - I'm planning on doing a Christmas one for part one.

 LINK UP PARTIES

Wednesday-Wait-Loss

Off the Wall Friday

Finished (or Not) Friday

Peacock Party

1 comment:

  1. The fashion block looks interesting, i can just imagine this is RSC colours each month!

    ReplyDelete