Tuesday 1 August 2023

August Messy House Catch Up.

As the last month of winter begins, we are on another road trip. First stop was up to the Darling Downs for the Warwick Jumpers and Jazz Festival. We have been going there for almost ten years now. The streets trees are decorated in themes. Such a fun place and so creative.

BUT.... before we left I made a lap quilt for my son in law for these cold winter mornings.




I decided on the colour blue, and had a pattern in mind - that I changed three times 🤭 until I had to start. I decided on 2.5" and 1.5" strips.

I planned it all out on grid paper first, then started sewing the blocks together for my version of a Rail Post Quilt.

I am so happy with how it turned out.

 LINK UP PARTIES

Wednesday-Wait-Loss

Off the Wall Friday

Finished (or Not) Friday

Peacock Party 

Oh Scrap

 


3 comments:

  1. Have fun on your road trip, I look forward to reading all about it. Did your DIL like his quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love that rail post quilt - I like blues and these are all so fun to see together....

    ReplyDelete