Saturday 15 July 2023

PetalliQuilter 2023 - Mid July Update

Rainbow Scrap Challenge - I had a couple of scrappy orange squares and butterflies to finish off when we got home and that was May blocks finished. I also made a different Modern Triangle Quilts block - not sure what I'll do with.

June was pink, and didn't do any blocks at all as we were travelling. Now July, it took me ages to find the colour for July. My usual go to had not been updated. Finally, by searching Instagram I found the colour - this month is red. Let's see how much I can get done before we leave on our next trip.

I am hoping to start two new projects this week. The first one is a Fat Quarter Shop Halloween project that I found others posting on Instagram - I love it, so I downloaded the free patterns while away and will make a start this week. The second project is a lap quilt for our very tall son in law to use on these cold winter mornings, while his 'girls' are snug and warm in bed. I drew up a pattern while away, but today I saw a better one, so I might  make that.

LINK UP PARTIES

Wednesday-Wait-Loss

Off the Wall Friday

Finished (or Not) Friday

Peacock Party 

1 comment: