Monday 3 July 2023

Happy July

Back from our 'tropical trip', and it is so cold here at home - and it just started to rain! We saw some beautiful quilts in museums along the coast. This one was in Agnes Waters - a beautiful cathedral windows quilt, and look at all those cut out squares.

Now that we are home for a few weeks it is time to get started on some new projects - a Halloween one, Fat Quarter Shop ran a sew along to make a Halloween wall hanging. It looked good so I've down loaded the pattern and will start this week. I also have a couple of tops waiting to be quilted - a Partners in Design one and my second Moda Blockheads 4 quilt.

While travelling I did mange to purchase some fabric, - can't have too much right? - 

While travelling I did some hand stitching. I added some completed block to the quilt from last years FocusCuttingSewalong and worked on catching up with this years blocks.

Week 15 - flowers sections.

Week 16 - using the same fabric, pattern matching.
Week 17 - Royal Coronation. I didn't have any suitable fabric in the caravan, so I figured strawberries (and cream) was close enough.
Week 18 - theme of pink - motif.
Week 19 - pink sections.

Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss

Off the Wall Friday

Finished (or Not) Friday

Peacock Party 


 

 

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty flower piecing that you have been working on. I agree you can never have too much fabric. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete