Saturday 13 May 2023

What I've Been Doing

I have been trying to keep up with the Focus cutting Sew along, but I'm still a month behind. I have started putting the blocks together and I really like the way it is looking.

The theme for March was orange.

Week 10 - motif

Week 11 - sections

Week 12 - pattern matching, I used the same fabric.

The theme for April was Easter/Flowers/Plants. Week 13 - Easter motif. I do have some Easter fabric but couldn't find it in the move, so rabbits will have to suffice.

Week 14 - motif

Well that is it for this fortnight. I'm not starting any new projects as we are travelling this year. I'm working on the Rainbow Challenge. This month - May is orange, so I'm going to try a few different blocks to add to the ones I'm already doing.

Link Up Parties: 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss

Off the Wall Friday

Finished (or Not) Friday

Peacock Party

3 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge. You have some great fabrics to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love looking at your perfect focus cutting. Love these! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete