Saturday 13 August 2022

Finished Destination QAL Quilt

This past week I worked on finishing the Destination Quilt I started last year. It was a really good project from a FB group - Partners in Design. I really enjoyed the process, especially the applique (which I usually avoid).

Originally it was going to be on our spare bed then I changed my mind and thought I would hang it on the wall ....... and then I changed my mind again thought it would look better on the bed.

I made each block as a photo and used places in Australia we have been to as the inspiration for each block.

4 comments:

  1. This is terrific and a wonderful way to memorialize your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific and a wonderful way to memorialize your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you made this a memory quilt of all the places you've been! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss. You should share it in the FB group too! They'd all love to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great quilt!!! and what a great way to showcase all of your amazing travels!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete