Friday 23 July 2021

51 - 100 of 100 Hexies 100 days

I sit here in the caravan listening to the gentle patter of rain - constant rain, and find I have time to do some blog posts, Messy House one first and then 'fingers crossed', a travel - Are We There Yet one.
I have finished all the 100 hexies in 100 days, some weeks ago, just been enjoying the adventure we are on. 50 - 56 were I spy blocks, pretty easy, even with my limited travelling stash.
57-63 (I miss labelled photo) was big and small, and let's face it that it all relative 😀 Big Eiffel Tower and Whale (even though the whale is the tiniest one there - and we haven't seen one whale this whale season)
64 - 70, hearts. Four hearts were from one FQ and three were scraps from my tags box. Lucky.
71 - 77 was fairy tales. Being a teacher I love fairy tales. There are always owls in fairy tale illustrations, as are strange animals doing human things.... and lets not forget the fairy.
78 - 84 was animals. The sheep was from a FQ I purchased at Dubbo in 2018, and it still comes in handy every now and then. The centre bee isfrom new fabric I bought at the beginning of this trip, and the farm fabric I packed, thinking (or hoping) it would come in handy.
85 - 91 is all about seasons.
92 - 100 Sweet, well honey is sweet and bees make honey, and honey can make sweets.
Yay, all 100 complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment