Sunday 20 June 2021

Travel sewing: 100 Hexies 100 Days

We are having such a great time travelling our beautiful country that I have little time to blog - BUT I do have time to sew, so here is a quick catchup. If you follow me on Instagram @allibub27 you will see projects as I finish them.

Last post I showed you the focus cutting sewalong that I am doing all year, next post I will show you a tag sewalong that I am also doing all year, but this post I will show you half of 100hexies100days sewalong. I have actually finished this this challenge / sewalong but have only uploaded the first 50. Today it is raining and we are overlooking a dry lake that is slowly getting water, so I should have time to upload more photos - unless I decide to sew 😊. Week one above, was free choice. I chose my favourite colour - pink, footie team - ROOSTERS, cruising, family likes bike riding, use scissors every day, a cute elephant and never enough time. Week 2 was treasures so I chose fabric that looked like treasures. As we are travelling I am limited in what fabrics I have, so sometimes I have to be inventive.

This means I often use the same fabric in different themes (I love Tula Pink fabric - and a FQ goes a long way).

  I think this is the third year I have joined SewFoxyMama's 100days 100hexies. It is a FaceBook group and each year prompts at given for each week.




That's it. Happy sewing everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment