Sunday 25 April 2021

Happily on the Road Again

March was mainly spent with getting the caravan ready for our trek across to Western Australia, and getting the house ready for house sitters - but I did manage a little bit of sewing, mostly finishing projects started. I finished the Unity Quilt for daughter and used one of the focus / fussy cutting blocks to make a requested coaster for her.

A new year sees a new Focus Cutting Sewalong hosted by Naomi. This year is the half hexie. I’m not sure what I’ll make, but have already used one for daughter’s coaster. January was yellow and grey Pantone colours of the year. Lucky it’s the same colour as daughter’s quilt.

February's theme was all about me! Wk 5 - home - home is sunny Queensland.

Week 6 - favourite colour/s
Week 7 things I love - no fabric with my family, so..... sewing and cruising.
Week 8 - favourite fabric - too many to choose from.
March was about books. This one was hard. Week 9 was wattle for the book Australia. Week 10 was International Women's Day. Week 11 for all the quilting books I have. Week 12 was easy - The Lorex, and Week 13 for Flowers in the Attic.
As we continue to travel for the next few months I will be sewing daily, but only posting when I can. Happy Travels and Happy Sewing.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete