Saturday 5 December 2020

Welcome to December

Not a lot of sewing this week, maybe it was the heat, maybe I spend too much time sorting my sewing areas. What ever, not a lot of sewing was done. I did start Bonnie Hunter's new mystery quilt Grassy Creek, so that was good. Clue 1 was half square triangles. I'm doing half size and changing the colours. I'm not entirely sure what colours yet - I'll decide each week when the clue comes out. So who knows what I'll be sewing this week!

Last months fussy / focus cutting EPP had the theme of the four seasons. Block 46 was spring.

Block 47 was summer - Summer is our Christmas.

Block 48 was Autumn. We like to walk along the beach in Autumn and look for sea shells and beach glass.

Block 49, winter goes into December, and the next theme of Winter / Christmas.

Fingers crossed I'm more productive this coming week - just 'sew' much to do.

Link up Parties:

Whoop whoop Friday

Wednesday-Wait-Loss

Off the Wall Friday

Finished (or Not) Friday

A Pageant of Finishes

Peacock Party

3 comments:

  1. Love the fussy cut EPP units. They look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be fun to see your color scheme emerge as ypu get new clues

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your EPP units! Been such fun to see how fussy cutting is used in each block. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete