Saturday 21 November 2020

Messy House: Finish it November

It's amazing how much one can get done when the setting is perfect - well, almost perfect. I do love my sewing room, still a work in progress - in fact  I will be changing a few things after I finish this blog. Last week I showed you the finished Sugaridoo sew-along top I completed, this week I can show you the ModaBlockHeads2 footie quilt I finished quilting. All that is left now is the binding. To me, something is finished each step along the way 😊 - the top; the quilting; and the binding - and sometimes the label.

I really like how the top turned out and can't wait to put it on our bed during the next football season - providing I've finished the binding, I have 109 days to do it! Oh... and the label.

So what's next. I have about a week to choose fabrics for Bonnie Hunter's new Mystery. I'm trying to catch up with Moda Block Heads 3. I'm thinking about the backing for Sugaridoo. I need to sandwich and quilt Bonnie's Unity quilt top for daughter and son in law. Maybe that will be there Christmas Present.

Link up Parties:

Whoop whoop Friday 

Wednesday-Wait-Loss

 Off the Wall Friday

Finished (or Not) Friday

A Pageant of Finishes

Peacock Party

7 comments:

  1. Your quilt is amazing! Well done!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your quilt. It has a bounty of blocks to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa!!! This is too cool!! I like how the colors all play together! and what a great finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy girl but man do you get a lot done! Love the Blockheads quilt. It's perfect for football season, or really any season! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jennifer, might take me months to get around to doing the binding LOL

    ReplyDelete