Friday 16 September 2011

Next Adventure Starts Tomorrow

I've just spent the last two hours sorting material to take away in the van, only to realise what I wanted to make would mean taking too much material - I know, I know - one can never have too much material BUT I do only have limited space. So after selecting and sorting and putting some back and taking some out I decided not to do the project I planned, but to make a star wall hanging from a kit I purchased almost a year age - 2nd October - in a quilt store in Kitchen Kettle, Intercourse, Pennsylvania.

Our Adventure this time is only short, and local, well in the next state. Still have wonderful memories of our U.S. Canada trip - this time last year we were in Memphis, staying at the end of Lonely Street at the Heartbreak Hotel.

An early start tomorrow, so goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment