Friday 11 February 2022

Rhododendron Trail and More Tags

This week I finished the main part of Bonnie Hunters Rhododendron Trail Mystery Quilt and the borders, and even managed to sew them on.

Today I spent the day sandwiching the three layers and tomorrow I will start the quilting.

I also did a few more tag in the 52 tags challenge. I decided tatting was too hard, and after three attempts I decided to make tag 24 the title tag.

Tags 31 to 40 are now almost complete, only 4 more tags to go.

32 is still to be made

And as leaders and enders I made these two blogs, and I've restitched the loose row.


Happy Link up Parties:

Wednesday-Wait-Loss

Off the Wall Friday

Finished (or Not) Friday 

A Pageant of Finishes 

Peacock Party 

For the Love of Geese - Put Your Foot Down

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Mystery progress and happy quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, your Rhododendron Trail quilt is looking beautiful. Your fabrics are so pretty and has me dream of spring. It is so much fun to see the different tags that you are working on. You are so talented and creative. Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on your Rhododendron Trail quilt. I'm hoping to get mine finished next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a whole lot of flying geese, or did you do them as HSTs? The quilt is certainly coming along well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenny, no HST's all traditional flying geese :)

      Delete
  5. Your Rhododendron Mystery is going to be so pretty! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just coming together so nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is lovely and all those flying geese....love!

    ReplyDelete