Sunday 6 May 2018

Lots of Hand Sewing Going On!


We got back from a last minute 'bargain' cruise yesterday and today, Sunday, I am doing what I usually do on a Saturday at home - catching up on YouTube with Angela Waters Quiltalong and Midnight Quilter; as well as Simply Colorful; and of course Jenny at Missouri Star Quilt Company. While watching, I am catching up on social media with my Photo a Day and #fussycuttingsewalong and of course blogging.
I have finished the April theme of Spring in the #fussycuttingsewalong, and waiting on the new theme for May. These are hand sewn blocks, so are great when traveling and to pick up when watching a bit of TV.
Also the other hand sewing project - the new hexies is coming along slowly. Love a challenge, and I am getting good at making templates from many different recycled papers.
  
 
I'm about to start a new mystery quilt with Simply Colorful- and I am already 4 clues behind, but no pressure! Tonight I will not go to bed until I have at least chosen the fabrics.
Talking about Mystery Quilts, this week I re-discovered a couple of sites that have BOM or Mystery quilts: BOM Quilts and Quilt Doodle Doodles, so I have plenty to do 😀.
Oh, and I really should start Be My Neighbour blocks to use up some fabric scraps..... and .........

No comments:

Post a Comment