Sunday 4 December 2011

Sunday Summary

Finally finished all the blocks plus some, for the Orca Bay Mystery Part One. Of course, most people are already up to Part Three, but that's ok - I'll catch up :-D

This week I have sliced my finger with the rotary cutter - trying to be quick, AND the light was not so good. Won't do that again - I hope. It's been almost a week and it is still sore, but appears to be healing well. I have broken 4 needles quilting meandering stitch.

I did get some Christmas sewing done, which is good. Photos to come.
Today we are decorating the tree and hopefully will get some more sewing done - if I don't break any more needles!!!!

Happy sewing

2 comments:

  1. Hello Happy Quilter, so sorry for you that you sliced your finger, hope it will heal soon. Please remember that quilting is meant to keep you healthy and happy, and please do not hasten to finish things. Anyway, you have a lovely blog and I will follow your quilting adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annefred. I love meeting new quilting friends - and finger is healing well now :-).

    ReplyDelete